Need to return or exchange your trikki items? No problem!
Within 14 days of receiving your order you can request a refund, exchange or credit note. To request one of these please visit our 'Request a Return' page which you can find in the Main Menu under 'Shipping & Returns'.
When you return items please ensure they qualify with the following conditions. If they do not meet these conditions we may be unable to process the return and we will have to re-send the package back to you at your own expense.
Conditions of return
· The goods must be received by Trikki LTD within 14 days of the return request being approved.
· The goods must be in their original packaging.
· The goods must be in their original and sellable condition.
· The goods must not have been worn.
· The goods should have no markings or odours on them from such things as make-up, perfume, aftershaves, deodorant, smoke etc.
· Non-returnable items include underwear, jewellery, or other intimate items due to reasons of hygiene. However, these can be returned if they are in their original packaging and are unsealed, or if they are faulty.
· All goods must be returned to: TRIKKI LTD, LIBERTY HOUSE, WHITCHURCH LANE, EDGWARE, MIDDLESEX, HA8 6LE, ENGLAND, UK.
· A copy of the receipt of purchase, invoice or a note containing the order reference number should be included in the returned package.
If the fault appears before or after having worn the garment you must contact us with details of the fault and we will advise you as to the next course of action.
If we deem the alleged fault to be inherent to the garment we will replace the item at no extra cost to you.
If we do not deem the alleged fault to be inherent to the garment the goods are sent back to the manufacturers in order to establish the cause of the damage. If necessary we will replace the item at no extra cost to you. Wherever possible we will repair the item and return it to you at no extra cost to you.
Please ensure that you adhere to the manufacturers care instructions strictly as Trikki ltd cannot accept back any goods damaged as a result of negligence.
Trikki Ltd’s decision will be final in all matters regarding faulty items.
Further information about the EU Distance Selling Regulations:
In compliance with the Distance Selling Regulations, EU customers have seven working days (beginning the day after receipt of the goods) to cancel your purchase. The ‘receipt’ is deemed to be the confirmation/receipt email of your order. The Distance Selling Regulations do not apply to financial service, food, drink or other perishable products, including unsealed DVDs, CDs, magazines or tailor-made products. Under these regulations we will provide a full refund for the goods purchased. If the goods have already been dispatched then you must return the package and the goods must not be unsealed. If we do not receive the cancelled items back we may arrange to collect them from you at your own cost. Furthermore we will not process the refund until the goods have been returned. You must inform us of the cancellation of the contract within seven working days (beginning the day after receipt of the goods.) Your Request on page 'Request an Exchange/Refund/Credit' counts as having informed us.
This is not a full statement of all your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available from your Local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
Your UK statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy.
Registered in England & Wales
Company No. 7022405
VAT Number. 979 6142 66.
All logos are registered trademarks of Trikki Ltd.